Tuesday, July 28, 2009

levi's one!




Levi turned 1 !!!! We did our best to make sure he had a fabulous first birthday. For the morning, we treated Levi like a king and gave him his very favorite foods for breakfast.
He had a huge plate of blueberries, watermelon, bananas, strawberries, homemade whipped cream and of course, crepes. He ate every last bite and was in baby heaven.



I had everyone list one thing they love about Levi:

Taylor: I love that he is the cutest boy in the world.
Jackson: I love his crazy laugh.
Kate: I love to play with his toys.
Mom: I love his curly hair.
Dad: I love his spunkiness.

And now a letter to my sweet one year old boy:

Dear Levi,

Whoa, whoa, how in the world did you turn 1 already? As miserable as I was waiting and waiting and waiting for you to come, it's amazing how fast the time has gone. You were worth all the wait and worth all the pain in the world!! Levi, you are a stud! What else can I say?

We say every day, "What would our lives be like with out our Levi?" You make all of our days better, you make me excited to wake up in the morning, and put a smile on my face even when you play in the dirty toilet. Yes, I think you are a little crazy and sometimes I wish you would say "Mamma" as much as you say "dadda" but I love you more than words can say. Happy Birthday my little levi boy!! I love you!

Love,

Mom

thanks for taking the picture tay tay:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the night time festivities we celebrated with a circus party and had a wild time "levi style."








taylor was in charge of taking pictures at the photobooth






the invitation