patience.
i have been practicing patience... Taylor was born 2 weeks early, Jackson was born 2 1/2 weeks early, Kate was born 3 weeks early, and this beautiful baby boy I am carrying is due today with no sign of wanting to come out. I suppose I jinxed myself planning that he would be at least 2 weeks early, but now that the due date has come and almost gone my patience is wearing thin. I have been trying to breathe, relax, and tell myself he will come when he is ready. I have actually accomplished quite a bit with all of this nesting time: I have cleaned out all of the kids closets, I cleaned out the garage, I organized my office, I filed papers that have been meaning to get filed for 2 years, I am nearly completed with Kate's first year album, I opened up the etsy store I have been wanting to do for a year now, I have organized all the pictures on my computer into events, I have backed up all my files, I purchased all of the kids school supplies, and I have been trying new crafts that have been on my list. So! I thought I had this baby all planned out. I hired a doula, I wrote up a birth plan, I have prepared to have it natural (no meds) and I am really set on this plan. now, I just have to hope that the baby doesn't stay in there too long and then I would have to be induced (something I really don't want to happen). For now, I will keep being patient and enjoy these summer days with my kiddos the best I can, and keep crafting away. please.... everyone.... send your labor vibes my way.
